Compila il Form sottostante e allega il tuo Curriculum Vitae.
Firmware/Software design engineer for Data4 (www.data4.it)
- Designing drivers and libraries to allow interface with peripheral devices such as printers, acceptors and dispensers of banknotes and coins, bar code readers.
- Designing management applications in C / C++ and Delphi for the control of automatic tills.
- Designing network interface systems to connect with other applications, in Windows and possibly Linux environment, utilizing common network connection functionalities.
Skills and experience required
- Age 30-35 years;
- Degree in Electronics or IT engineering;
- 2-5 years experience in designing software and firmware applications for IT products, preferably kiosks and automatic tills;
- Knowledge of Windows and possibly Linux operating systems.
- Ability to design in C / C++ and possibly Delphi.
- Readiness and willingness to grow as a professional, and inclination to engage in contact with the outside world (outsourcing and external design companies);
- Languages: good command